The arts group behind the Anchor and Magnet project has organised a day of discussions and events looking at change and migration in Brixton.
The Brixton Exchange, which takes place at Brixton East, Barrington Road, will include presentations from those in the field of art, academia and the Brixton community, as well as guided tours around Brixton market by traders.
The event takes place on Friday February 1 and tickets cost £20. Concessionary and bursary tickets for Brixton residents are also available.
The Anchor and Magnet team are also printing an eight-page pullout section inside the February edition of the Brixton Bugle newspaper, to coincide with the event. The special edition will be available on February 1.
- Albert Potronyi – Artist
- Ayisha De Lanerolle – The Conversation Agency
- Ben Campkin – The Bartlett and UrbanLab, University College London
- Ben Tunstall – Right to The City
- Bobby Lloyd and Sally Labern – The Drawing Shed
- Claire Dwyer – Migration Research Unit, University College London
- Eva Sajovic – Artist
- Jeanne Van Heeswijk – Artist
- Katie Orr – Gasworks
- Nabeel Hamdi – Emeritus Professor of Housing and Urban Development, Oxford Brookes University
- Oliver Sumner – Delta Arts
- Rebecca Beinart – Artist
- Sarah Tuck – PhD researcher, BIAD/Belfast Exposed
- Suzanne Hall – LSE