NHS Hampers were put together by Brixton Village management and tenants and delivered to Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill today (Friday 30 April).
Brixton Village Market manager Diana Nabagereka said the donations from the market and traders will be dropped off to the Donations Coordinator at the hospital.
“The items will be distributed into the staff rooms of the 5 ICU units with this specialist hospital less than 1.5miles from our scheme.”
- Guzzl– sweet treats and goodies for the staff room
- Suneeta London– relaxation bath salts and bath bombs
- Salon And Wine Parlour – case of wine (from the Hondo Team)
- Lost in Brixton – Table for 15 and 6 bottle of prosecco (once open)
- Fruit baskets from
– Alma and team at Brixton Foodland -MR 6
– Phil at Fruit and Veg – BV15
– Bewar and Team at Latin and Caribbean fruit and Veg BV 58-59
– Ali at Fiaz Food store – BV 83-84