The NJCT is small, BAME, Brixton-based UK registered charity (est. 2016), whose work is to install plaques and sculptures within the UK and internationally from 2023.
– Previous experience of the treasurer role within a charity/community organisation necessary
– Transactions recorded onto preferred software
– Lead on appointing and liaising with auditor/independent examiner
– Knowledge and experience of current fundraising practice relevant to voluntary and community organisations
– Good financial analysis skills
– Clear communicator
– Good IT skills (Excel, emails, etc…)
– Ability to oversee the financial affairs of NJCT to ensure legal and Charity Commission obligations
(Charity-related expenses only).
Start Date: Nov 2022.