Today sees the launch of the 12th edition of the Brixton Bugle newspaper.
The local rag is packed full of news, reviews, features and lifestyle from Brixton Town. It includes a guide to the upcoming Lambeth Country Show, interview with Alex Patterson from the Orb and a collection of memories of Mandela’s visit to the Rec back in 1996.
We’ve printed 9,000 copies of the paper – though we ran out in less than a week in June, so get your hands on one quick – distribution points are listed below.
If you can’t wait to get your hands on a real life copy, we’ve produced a handy online Brixton Bugle e-edition right here for your viewing pleasure. If you want to paw through it on an iPad, this downloadable pdf also looks good.
Nothing beats some good old fashioned newsprint though, so get yours at one of the dozens of pick up points listed below:
- Distribution bin outside Brixton Tube (next to Iceland)
- Brixton Town Hall, Acre Lane
- Ritzy Cinema, Windrush Square
- Brixton Library, Windrush Square
- Tesco, Acre Lane
- Brixton Rec, Station Road
- Station Road market
- Bookmongers, Coldharbour Lane
- The Florence Pub, Herne Hill
- Dozens of bars, shops and cafes around town
If you have a story or feature you’d like included online or in the next Brixton Bugle, drop us a line at the usual address.
Want to be added to the distribution list above? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @brixtonblog.